Since 1996, Texas Concealed Handgun of San Antonio has stressed the importance of license holders knowing and understanding the law, particularly regarding Force and Deadly Force. Sammy Miller has over 55 years of experience dealing with the law. He is a Master Peace Officer and a very recently retired (October 2014) Criminal Investigator with the Bexar County Criminal District Attorney's Office. His role was to assist prosecutors analyzing cases based on evidentiary, realistic and practical viewpoints.
Our philosophy is that most people, with practice, can learn to shoot, but you may only have a blink of an eye to decide if you can legally defend yourself or a loved one, protect property or even display your weapon without incurring potential criminal and/or civil liabilities. If you are compelled to exercise your legal right to use deadly force, there will still be scrutiny from Law Enforcement Agencies, District Attorney's Offices and the media.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote".
- Sunday, November 16, 2014
- Saturday, December 6, 2014
- New Applicants $65.00
- Active Duty Military and Military Veterans: $55.00
- New License:$140.00 (Issued for a minimum of 4 years)
- Over 60 New Lic:$70.00 (Issued for a minimum of 4 years)
- Military Veteran New & Renewal:$25.00
- Regular Renewal:$70.00 (Issued for 5 years)
- Over 60 Renewal:$35.00 (Issued for 5 years)
- Active Duty Military: Fee Waived
- Honorably Discharged Within 365 Days: Fee Waived